![]() |
| Checkin' out girl vertical -- got any treats there, chica?? |
![]() |
| Off to make some friends with Anna |
I had a fun night of running with Anna and making new dog friends. Man, I loooooove the great outdoors! Meet up with me outside and I will show you pure joy. Inside I am really shy, but I will show you some true love of life if you mention "walk" or the "park" to me! Girl vertical calls me Dr. Jester and Mr. Hide, but I don't really get it...
The verticals seem pretty happy about this thing they call "the weekend" around here, but girl vertical took off to some "work" place with the FM machine this morning. I was hoping to fill y'all in on these adventures sooner.
We went to my park this evening, and I got to turn the tables on Miss Anna Bitey Face! It's hilarious when she tries to keep up with me running, but I do love a good chasin'!! We're both a bit tuckered out now, though, so I think we'll cuddle up for a bit.
Good night and Peace, my friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment