I don't know what all that means, but Anna and I got to play with my good friends at Polka Dot Dogs! When I saw the girl verticals waiting for me there, I couldn't stop my tail from a'waggin'! They said they checked out my moving picture and gave me lots of lovin'. Whew, boy, I missed those verticals...
Anna and I stayed with the pack almost all weekend, and, man, I am whipped!! The verticals took us to see that Millie Bush lady again when they picked us up, and we did the circuit once. But all we saw were dogs, and we just wanted to go home, eat some dinner, and chill in the box...
My shy side must be showin' again, because I just don't know what to tell y'all today. It's been so long since I've gotten my turn on the FM machine...
Last time I told y'all about our trip to that rockin' joint: The Boneyard. I sure hope the verticals take us back for another event one day!
Some awesome verticals there told my verticals about some Sloughi dogs from North Africa that look like me. Girl vertical and I checked it out on the FM machine, and by golly, I think they might be right!! They are wrong about a few things, though...except the part about lovin' the freedom for running. I do LOOOOVE the dog park!!! I am always super calm indoors, though, and would not hurt girl vertical's small dogs in my wildest dreams. My verticals take Anna and me to the dog park once a day (or twice, if we are lucky), or we go on a walk twice a day. That's just fine by me. Just say the "walk" word, and I'm ready to roll!!
Ever since we figured out about my ancestors, girl vertical has been calling me Sir Toby Sloughi. She's so weird... I like her, though, and I'm happy when she comes home from work. I meet her at the gate and wag my tail to let her know. She always says I'm the cutest boy dog she's ever seen. Aw, shucks!!!
Here's some of the stuff I've learned recently, so y'all don't have to figure it all out for yourselves:
First, I've figured out that the medium ground is a safe place to chill during the day.
But most importantly, I have figured out that the medium ground behind the door is super comfy next to Anna. I won't let girl vertical take my picture in there, though. But she says I'm gosh darn cute!!!
Anna and I have figured out a new game, too, so I'll leave y'all with another moving picture of us.
Peace, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment