Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Deep in the Heart of Trash Day

Hey y'all!   Hope your week is as great as mine so far.

Girl vertical, Anna, and I went on an adventure hunt this morning on one of the very best days of the week - Trash Day.  The sweet aromas were wafting through the air like an olfactory buffet!  Pure heaven.
So much has happened recently that I don't even know where to start.  Girl vertical was hogging the FM machine ("crazy" magic machine) all day yesterday, so I have some catchin' up to do. 

Sunday we went to this awesome park for some Millie Bush lady that was full of dogs!  I made some friends, played in the lakes, and surprised the verticals with my peace keeping skills.  (Verticals are so easily impressed...)  Check me out:




Monday I wanted to see what the box would look like from the medium ground, so I hopped on up there.  Girl vertical had to keep Anna off me at first; I know I'm handsome but, man, that lil girl needs to keep her mouth to herself sometimes...  

She finally chilled out, and we snuggled up.  I think we melted girl vertical's heart a little.
Anna thinks she's so funny...
It was really soft up there next to girl vertical, so we took a nap.
Gotta say, it wasn't bad!
I also hung out with Milla for a little bit, and she was pretty cool with me this time. I wish girl vertical would stop taking my picture, though...  She caught me on my way to my bed in this one.
Milla dog and I were chillin' together on the medium ground.

I'm also thanking those big, bright stars from Sunday night, because my wish came true: I have convinced Anna to share the toys and play with me again behind the box!  We had a blast on Monday running around, and today we ran around AND played with toys.


I also have figured out a way to get girl vertical to let me out or take me for a walk: I just turn the high-pitch siren on soft.  Works like a charm!!

I think I have finally figured out how all these verticals and dogs tick, and I'm pretty happy about it. 
Life at this box ain't bad!
'Til next time - Peace, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment