Anna is getting better about her stuff in general, though, but I like to think I helped out a lil bit!
We went to my favorite fun place, as usual, and girl vertical caught another moving picture of us running. (A moving picture of Anna trying to catch me, that is...)
Aw, shoot, I know I'm fast, but I wasn't even trying here! Just wait 'til girl vertical shows you one of my famous "gazelle leaps" -- I'm told I am quite the sight. ;)
I have decided that I hope I get to live in a box on a farm one day. I realllllly like to be outside. I catch myself smiling sometimes, and I just sniff at the air in sheer bliss. Girl vertical told me about farms, and I think that sounds like the best idea a vertical has ever had!!!
Y'all know anyone with a farm and some real sweet verticals for me?
Y'all keep an eye out, and catch me if you can! ;)
Peace, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment